Support for Managing Seller Deliverables
Do you or your law firm spend unnecessary time managing the seller’s deliverables in real estate transactions? The due diligence process for commercial real estate closings is voluminous for buyers, but can be effectively and efficiently managed and verified through delegation to our very experienced team of commercial real estate paralegals.
The Agile Legal Services senior-level team members consist of attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals that each has over 10 years of experience in commercial real estate transactions and management. Accessing their expertise as needed, or on-demand gives you a scalable legal team to match your project and deal schedules.
- Certificate of Occupancy
- The Transfer Deed
- Affidavit of Title
- Survey Affidavit
- Settlement Statement
- Existing Loan Payoff Amount and Mortgage Documents
- Final Utility Company Reading
- Certificate of Non-foreign Status
- Subordination, Non-Disturbance and Attornment Agreements
- Estoppel Certificate and Letters
- Tenant Notices
- Amendments/Assignments to Existing Leases
- Transfer of Security Deposits
- Post-Closing Actions Required
Delaware Boston Richmond Los Angeles
Senior Level Legal Professionals
- On-demand access
- Specialized support
- Diverse range of practice areas
- Attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals
*Proven experience that delivers a single point of contact for your firm collaboration from start to finish* Agile Legal Services is not a law firm. Our work product should not replace competent legal advice.