Commercial Real Estate Life Cycle & Transactional Support
Closing on commercial real estate requires a coordinated effort and a thorough review of all of the deal documents and dates including the purchase and sale agreement, due dates, title and survey, and numerous entity documents in addition to tracking purchaser and seller obligations, applications for development, permitting process, and due diligence documents. It is costly and strains resources.
Agile Legal's on-demand, senior-level team of attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals have extensive experience managing commercial real estate transactions and projects. Agile clients have access - when they need it - to a team of commercial real estate legal support professionals.
Agile assists clients with all types of commercial real estate tasks including:
- Title Review
- ALTA Survey and Plat Maps
- Site Plans, and Final Plats
- Locating Easements
- Analysis and Actions Required to Cure Title Issues
- Drafting title comments, objections, and requests
- Track and recreate beneficial ownership history
- Attention to Post Closing Items
- Determination of Endorsements
- Review Title Commitment and Insurance Policy