Litigation Support Resources
Do you require litigation support? For more than 12 years, Agile Legal's non-law firm team of attorneys, paralegals, and legal professionals have been helping executives and in-house legal teams expand their capabilities to handle more work by giving access to a team of litigation support professionals.
From small claims to multi-million dollar, large commercial cases, Agile provides on-demand, senior-level, litigation support enabling companies to more of the resource-heavy components "in-house".
Agile has extensive experience in case management, pre-trial pleadings, motions, discovery, trial preparation, and trial support. Agile's litigation and discovery specialists provide companies with more capability and support when they need it.
Click HERE for a recent example of how the Agile team assisted a small firm win a big case.
Some of the litigation support services we provide include:
- Research issues and prepare case summaries
- Research rules of procedure and assure adherence
- Draft and review pleadings, injunctions, motions, and proposed orders
- Draft responses to subpoenas, document, and deposition requests
- Prepare correspondence to clients, courts, counsel and other parties
- Prepare witness and evidence materials, organize interview memos, digests and other relevant documents for attorney review and case preparation
- Review depositions and summarize transcripts
- Manage document production, chain of custody, and litigation holds
- Review and summarize documents and materials
- Manage litigation support systems and databases
- Prepare privilege logs
- Comprehensive e-Discovery support throughout the entire EDRM process from initial preservation through final production
- Organize briefs, exhibits, and appendices
- Prepare trial notebooks
Many changes are quickly occurring in the legal servicing field that enables companies better support alignment for budget-friendly solutions among executives, existing in-house legal teams, and outside counsel. Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO) or Alternative Legal Support (ALS) service providers are at the forefront of that change bringing many benefits to your executive or existing in-house legal team. Agile serves companies nationally in 6+ practice areas delivering both “on-demand” or customized fixed-fee legal support for tasks and projects. Learn more here.
Delaware Boston Richmond Los Angeles
Senior Level Legal Professionals
- On-demand access
- Specialized support
- Diverse range of practice areas
- Attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals
*Proven experience that delivers a single point of contact for your firm collaboration from start to finish*Agile Legal Services is not a law firm. Our work product should not replace competent legal advice.