Agile Legal Services provides comprehensive support for all bankruptcy proceedings for both creditors and debtors under Chapter 7, 11 and 13. Our team of virtual attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals have years of experience in petition preparation, drafting of motions and objections, ECF filings and case management. Agile Legal helps clients manage costs throughout the process by providing support only when you need it. Our fee models fit into your legal budget so you will better manage the legal spend when supporting bankruptcy projects. We can help you save time and money by:
Petition Preparation and Filing
- Assist with client intake and bankruptcy questionnaire.
- Gather and review documents to prepare and file the petition, schedules, and statement of financial affairs via ECF.
- For Ch. 11 case, gather assets, list of liabilities, property, and business affairs.
- Conduct property appraisal, credit report, proof of insurance, and gather tax returns.
- Assist with preparation and review of first day motions and proposed orders.
- Analyze preference liability.
- For Pro Se case, review documents and provide a detailed report on the status of the filing.
- Help prepare for Meeting of Creditors.
- Educate the debtor about the bankruptcy process and assist with any questions or concerns.
- Prepare Disclosure Statement.
- Review plans for viability with any changing circumstances.
- Monitor plan compliance by tracking payments made and deadlines for lump sum payments.
- Draft and review proofs of claim and modifications.
- Correspondence with other counsel, trustee, creditors, and debtors.
- Case issues such as claim objections, relief from stay, stipulations and drafting modified plans.
- Review professional invoices and revise fee statements for compliance with bankruptcy rules.
- Cite-check/Bluebook pleadings.
- Calendar court deadlines, notices for hearings, objection deadlines.
- Monitor debtor payments by handling delinquencies, missing payments and tracking wage garnishment or ACH issues.
- Register out of state judgments.
- Handle requests for special notice.
- Prepare and submit monthly operating reports.
- Draft amendments, appeals, designation of contents, statement of issues, and cross appeals.
- Ensure all payments have been made and no refund is needed.
- Ensure debtor has completed debtor education course.
- Run post credit report to make sure there are no lingering creditors.
- Retrieve titles back from the trustee or banks.
- Ensure wage deduction/ACH has been cancelled.
Agile Legal provides these services in varying combinations of fixed fee or an hourly basis enabling you to have more predictable costs. Call or email us today to learn more about how we can help you manage your bankruptcy projects.